Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
- Parents complete a developmental history and send a video report showing their child's current developmental abilities.
- After checking the developmental history and video, the relevant milestone chart and instructions sent to parents.
- Parents complete the developmental assessment and email completed milestone chart and any further videos if requested.
- Skype consultation takes place after developmental assessment reviewed. Results of developmental assessment discussed, and therapy program devised and taught to parents.
- Therapy program emailed to parents at conclusion of Skype consultation.
- Approximate time of Skype consultation is two to three hours.
- Cost of the Initial Consultation is $500 ($AU)
- Consultations every two to three months.
- One week before the consultation, parents briefly video therapy program, update the milestone chart, and complete a short update history.
- Video, milestone chart and update history reviewed.
- Skype consultation. Current therapy program discussed, including child's progress and any problems with the program.
- Current therapy program updated and new therapy activities taught to parents.
- Updated therapy program emailed to parents at conclusion of Skype consultation.
- Approximate time of Skype consultation is one to two hours.
- Cost of the Update Consultation is $300 ($AU)
Current scientific research validates the use of the essential tools of online therapy - milestone charts, parent measurement, and early intervention. Find out more here.